Thursday, July 1, 2010

All grown up? Hardly.


Moi at 30.
Looking pretty good, don't you think?
I had planned on writing a huge post about turning 30, and what a big deal that was. As always, I'm the mayor of LazyTown, and I haven't gotten around to it. Turning 30 is a BIG F***ING DEAL(according to Vice President Biden-heh),and I have lots to say about it. There's a pretty huge change going on in my life, and the stress of it is making me F R E A K O U T.
I will say this: I never really thought that I'd make it to 30, and the fact that I've made it this far just proves that God must have something planned for me, right?
I hope so.
Also? I wouldn't have made it to 30 without the following people: M, Brian , J, Karen, Tia(i know, right), my therapist, Dave, Stacey(who I want to be when I'm grown up), Tony,Dena, and all of my Facebook and GCN peeps who show me so much love. You know who you are, and you rock.
I'm not perfect, but I am way better than I was five years ago. I have alot to learn, but I'm ready for it.
*crosses fingers*

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And I love the new blog title (although you haven't changed the title on your page yet). Can't wait for you to get here!

    ReplyDelete