Saturday, October 9, 2010

Adventures in Crazy Land: Saturday Edition

I decided today would be a good day to bring back Starbucks Saturdays! at work, and my awesome boss made a coffee run for the team. I had a delicious mocha frappachino. Being diabetic, caffeine and sugar are generally not good ideas for me, but I felt that I deserved it. Of course, madness followed soon after consumption:

Thoughts during caffeine-fueled high:


I feel pretty, oh so pretty..


C. is soooo cute.I’m gonna be extra funny and he will notice me!, and will ask me out!


Oooh! I’m soooo hyper! Let’s dance around in my chair and sing Lady Gaga!


He’s noticing me! I’m being so funny! So witty! So confident!


I am awesome!




Thoughts after the caffeine crash:


Okay, so I’m not sure if I went too far with the flirting. This is work you know.


Giving cute guys gifts makes you look like a 16 year old.


Gah! Stupid Stupid Stupid!


Other potential dating prospect is all “Less pressure please”, after I casually asked him to hang out. WTF!!!!


I am FURIOUS!


Boys are stupid. Dating is stupid.


I am stupid.


Is this day gonna be over yet?


Ugh. I hate life/people/universe/everything!




Lessons Learned:


If I would get more sleep, then I would not feel the need to have caffeine to keep me away.


A guy being nice to you doesn't mean that he *likes* you *that* way.


Over-thinking is bad.


Furious is my new favorite word.


Bi-polar much?


I should channel my energy to focusing on school, than being furious(see!?) over things that I cannot control.


That’s the show for tonight. Tune in next time!

2 comments: